Financial Business Analysis
A one-day course.
- Cash and its implications
- What is a cash flow forecast?
- How do budgets link in to the cash flow?
- Profit and loss accounts explained
- The balance sheet and its parts
- Why does the stock figure affect your profit?
- Implications of stock
- Debtor analysis
- Creditor analysis
- Credit taken and given and the cash flow implications
- Why profitable businesses fail
- Analysis of where failed businesses went wrong
- Key accounting ratios
- Simple breakeven